eCoexist is a social enterprise that promote ecosensitive products through socially sensitive means. All our products are connected with environmental campaigns and bring an income to underprivileged groups. We work with prisoners, self help groups and mentally and physically challenged adults.
Every year eCoexist hosts an event called The Beauty of recycling which aims to show people that recycling can indeed create beauty. We feature product designs, music from waste, fashion and art all on the theme of waste and recycling.
For 2015, the festival will include :
1. An exhibition and sale of recycled products – we have located almost 30 designers and groups from all over India.
2. A fashion show of garments designed from waste materials
3. A street play on the theme of waste recycling
4. A music performance using instruments made of waste
5. Art workshops with artists from Mumbai
6. Art installations made of waste materials led by art director Sukant Panigrahy from Mumbai